- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
when i was a kid, I loved magic tricks, esp with cards. I practiced this trick a lot, and then I finally performed it in front of my family...
and i dropped all the cards
I think it's a pretty good trick, but a bit hard if you have small hands/if you're young. The double lift is pretty hard in my opinion. But I think it's a pretty good trick to start learning since you're not really focusing too much on making it super perfect. With some practice, I think it's a pretty easy trick to pull off. Not really something you'd show off to your friends at the bar, but it's a good babysitting trick haha.