my favourite Japanese rock acts (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
found some more :irenecrazy:

RAMMELS
Survive Said the Prophet
Suchmos
FAITH
Lucie, too
Hitsuji Bunkaku
a crowd of rebellion
Bentham
Indigo la end
DEEP GIRL
dps
DROP DOLL
LUNA SEA
...
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Ena Fujita (solo artist)
Uroboros
Crystal Lake
Mamadrive
ame_no_parade
Palmo Light
Lili Limit
JYOCHO
SECONDWALL
siraph
Memai Siren
Akasick
Sokoninaru
Ivy to Fraudulent Game

@raja
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Dramatic Alaska
Shiggy Jr.
Saku
RONDONRATS
Chimanaco
Gurasu wa Masshiro
Zutto Mayonaka de Iinoni.
Akairo no Glitter
uchuu,
Lagoon
Scenarioart
I can't think about more :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Dramatic Alaska
Shiggy Jr.
Saku
RONDONRATS
Chimanaco
Gurasu wa Masshiro
Zutto Mayonaka de Iinoni.
Akairo no Glitter
uchuu,
Lagoon
Scenarioart
I can't think about more :irenecrazy:
I think you still skipped out on some Jbands. :-P I re-read it and yup think you still missed some

Edit: I read read the enormous list, I am still suprised Spyair was missed. :-P
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
I think you still skipped out on some Jbands. :-P I re-read it and yup think you still missed some

Edit: I read read the enormous list, I am still suprised Spyair was missed. :-P
SPYAIR !!!!! I was looking for that group name but didn't find it :joshmeh:
THANK YOU !!!!! :queen:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
I didn't realize how tiney their singer really was till spyair shared a stage with Hong KI. Really makes Ike look really freaking adorble.
imao he is amazing :queen:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Since this thread turned into a challenge for @PurpleHime, I'll just list the rock acts that I don't remember seeing. Maybe they are somewhere and I just forgot she wrote them.

EDIT2: you seem to not have seen it; so I changed my mind and deleted them; but one obvious omission that I didn't see is Babymetal. And ... what about Galneryus?

EDIT: I'm sure you know all of them:joysip:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Since this thread turned into a challenge for @PurpleHime, I'll just list the rock acts that I don't remember seeing. Maybe they are somewhere and I just forgot she wrote them.

EDIT2: you seem to not have seen it; so I changed my mind and deleted them; but one obvious omission that I didn't see is Babymetal. And ... what about Galneryus?

EDIT: I'm sure you know all of them:joysip:
We can't write everything ... I mean I like too many of them :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
It's obvious. I guess you like KAQRIYOTERROR too. What about Jiluka?
I never tried I guess ... you know even if I am a huge Jrock lover, I can't have listened to everything :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I know. I guess I'd have to spend a lot of time to listen to everything I don't know from what you posted.πŸ˜…
Definitely ... It took me five years to know that many artists :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Dir en Grey wasn't mentioned in the heavy metal side of your list? I thought they'd be up there for sure.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Dir en Grey wasn't mentioned in the heavy metal side of your list? I thought they'd be up there for sure.
Although they are heavy metal, their image is linked to visual kei, that's why.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Although they are heavy metal, their image is linked to visual kei, that's why.
That is a true statement. I agree. I dropped the ball on that.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread