As I want to become a resident Suho Stan, I thought i'd drop some of my favourite fancams and explain;
This isn't about the song, it isn't about how they're supposed to be sexy that makes this one of my favourites. The thing that makes it a favourite is the fact that Suho still manages to subtly ooze his charisma and natural sexiness through the eyebrow quirk, him running his hand through his hair. Plus the puffy hair was one of my favourite styles for Suho, would definitely marry him on that stage right there and then if I could ^^
Call Me Baby is my favourite title track in general, so a fancam definitely was going to be posted from it. Not only this, but it's my favourite outfit he had from that era, I don't know what it is, maybe it's because he's small for a guy, but the long cardigan elongates his body but I just think this look suits him more than any other other ones. It's very casual and comfortable. Plus I love the choreography for it, especially the shoulder-waves and how he literally fails because it gets too much into it :giggle:
Before I get asked why i would even bother posting this one as they don't sound too good here. I'm pretty sure that they generally had mic difficulties (Especially Suho as he literally has to hold his mic throughout the whole performance lol and even then he can't be heard). The thing that really made this performance stand out was his attitude, it was an inconvenient situation but he still managed to perform with a smile on his face, and i think that's really attractive. He doesn't give up, he doesn't just look annoyed, he still tries to save the performance and imo, he did his best in the conditions that he was placed in. Plus he looks really attractive with the bandanna, like his smile honestly melts my heart here because I can feel the slight annoyance from him but he tries to not portray.
I will post more later ;) but this will probably get ignored, o h w e l l.
This isn't about the song, it isn't about how they're supposed to be sexy that makes this one of my favourites. The thing that makes it a favourite is the fact that Suho still manages to subtly ooze his charisma and natural sexiness through the eyebrow quirk, him running his hand through his hair. Plus the puffy hair was one of my favourite styles for Suho, would definitely marry him on that stage right there and then if I could ^^
Call Me Baby is my favourite title track in general, so a fancam definitely was going to be posted from it. Not only this, but it's my favourite outfit he had from that era, I don't know what it is, maybe it's because he's small for a guy, but the long cardigan elongates his body but I just think this look suits him more than any other other ones. It's very casual and comfortable. Plus I love the choreography for it, especially the shoulder-waves and how he literally fails because it gets too much into it :giggle:
Before I get asked why i would even bother posting this one as they don't sound too good here. I'm pretty sure that they generally had mic difficulties (Especially Suho as he literally has to hold his mic throughout the whole performance lol and even then he can't be heard). The thing that really made this performance stand out was his attitude, it was an inconvenient situation but he still managed to perform with a smile on his face, and i think that's really attractive. He doesn't give up, he doesn't just look annoyed, he still tries to save the performance and imo, he did his best in the conditions that he was placed in. Plus he looks really attractive with the bandanna, like his smile honestly melts my heart here because I can feel the slight annoyance from him but he tries to not portray.
I will post more later ;) but this will probably get ignored, o h w e l l.