My Fellow Americans (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck


Have you had your State Dessert?
Was it the dessert you were expecting?
Do you like it? Hate it?
What state dessert would you rather have?

(You don't have to reveal your state or the dessert by the way-I'm just curious about your thoughts on your dessert.)

So I personally like my state dessert, but for some dumbass reason I didn't think it would be the dessert for mine.
But also I'd rather have the frozen custard be my state dessert or that nanimo cake thing <.<
​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is there another state dessert you like at all? LOL
I don’t have the patience to watch the whole video on my phone, I’ll let you know when I get on my laptop
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don’t have the patience to watch the whole video on my phone, I’ll let you know when I get on my laptop
It's all good-you can just bounce around if you want to too.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Possum Pie, Duffeyrolls, Ice cream potato, Sugar Cream Pie, Smith Island cake, Mackinac Island Fudge, Huckleberry Pie, Saltwater Taffy, and Chess Pie all sound good and I've never heard of them :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Possum Pie, Duffeyrolls, Ice cream potato, Sugar Cream Pie, Smith Island cake, Mackinac Island Fudge, Huckleberry Pie, Saltwater Taffy, and Chess Pie all sound good and I've never heard of them :sanapray:
OH SHIT THE ICE CREAM POTATO WAS THE ONE I WAS ALSO INTRIGUED BY LOL
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Ahsoka

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Nevada likes their chocolate, so I'd try their stuff. Also all of the deep fried dough with powdered sugar desserts.
Also I didn't know Boston cream pie was... cake.

I've had my state dessert, and I'm not surprised that it is what it is
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I can relate with those funnel cakes they're so addicting!!:junweary: I get a whole plate every time I go to the fair
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't think I've ever had my state dessert LMAO :jisoosmh:
It kinda just looks like a basic cake though? So I'm sure it would be good.
I really want to try the peach cobbler or the ice cream potato
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread