- Joined
- 18 June 2021
- Messages
- 15,031
- Reactions Received
- 16,985
- Location
- TNX album
- Website
- gud-bam.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21
- Fandom
- multi-BG
- Pronouns
- yeen
- Ship
I feel sorry to my pa cuz its blood while scrambling to get choco
Its knifeI feel sorry to my pa cuz its blood while scrambling to get choco
My pa feel guilty.. but its okie.. its not hurt at all
Yeas.. i have thumbsAt least u have 9 more![]()
Im sorry..I feel your pain! I once had to spend all summer in a wrist brace bc I had a bad fall and broke it. Just be thankful you're not in that situation!
It's okay... except for there's a bit of a crick in my left hand bc I didn't know it was broken... but it doesn't cause pain, it's just... there. lolIm sorry..
WoWIt's okay... except for there's a bit of a crick in my left hand bc I didn't know it was broken... but it doesn't cause pain, it's just... there. lol