- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
My first semester: University life โ EXAMS ๐ and more...
I made a thread last year in october, asking for tips and tricks on how to survive my first semester in university:
@ University / College Students ๐
and as u can see...
I HAVE SURVIVED

...
so yeah...
I can't really call it uni life...
cause...
My first semester was completely
๐ฆ ๐ท ONLINE ๐ฌ๐
who wouldve thought that my first semster, which was supposed to be my very best semester, turned out like this...
I can't say I'm unhappy that everything has been online, because it definitely is a very laid back uni life, BUT WHO CAN CALL THIS UNI LIFE??
IM SUPPOSED TO MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE THE SOCIAL TIME OF MY LIFE THAT I HIGHLY ANTICIPATED FOR...
so yeah, if anyone would've asked me how uni life is I would've simply answered with: studying
I'm a computer science major, sooooooo it wasn't that laid back actually.
The amount that I studied for school can't be compared to the workload of uni.
I've been studying daily since new years for my exams.
Approximately 15h per week self study + around 30h of lectures and other things i had to attend.
When my lectures ended I studied daily for around 8h.
And currently I have only one exam left, which is in 5 days from today. Studying around 4h per day.
But was it worth it?
YES!
I ACED 3/4 EXAMS (I don't have result yet but I already know I aced them ADFLGSDGD CUZ I KNEW EVERYTHNG, I'll post result when I get them)
yeah and we don't talk abt the exam i didn't do well on... better luck next semester ig!
My last upcoming exam will probably be the hardest, since I didn't attend lectures and trying to learn everything by myself atm.
Should be a coinflip, if I study enough these next days.
What really helped me is having a study group. It gave me so much more motivation and I'm just happy to have at least some people around me from uni.
...So yeah, I guess you could say that my actual uni life is a success! (when it comes to grades and stuff)
What am I taking with me for next semester?
I need to take proper notes, cause I can't be living my uni life with just googling every question.
I need to take studying seriously, even at the start of the semester.
But other than that, I think I did pretty well for my first semester!
I'm really happy with my major and more happier in general atm.
Uni life has changed my study perspective a lot and I'm much more focused, less lazy etc.
I really hope it stays like that, but I already know that Imma hit a wall someday, which will lead me into wanting to drop out every exam that I fail
But until then I still have enough time to enjoy my non social uni life...

Feel free to talk about your experiences in uni!
How was your uni life?
How was your semester?
How did exams go?
and if you're not in uni / planning on going to an uni
What to you expect?
Do you have any goals?
What major are you planning to pick?
stay safe and healthy yall
tagging ppl from my old thread & just random peeps:
@bulletproof @DaeNotFound @karina @lexus @Mangoey @marublade @notthatmarko @Ozymandias @Vikki @dnb @Jimmychimchim @Yili @Tickita
I made a thread last year in october, asking for tips and tricks on how to survive my first semester in university:
@ University / College Students ๐
and as u can see...
I HAVE SURVIVED
...
so yeah...
I can't really call it uni life...
cause...
My first semester was completely
๐ฆ ๐ท ONLINE ๐ฌ๐
who wouldve thought that my first semster, which was supposed to be my very best semester, turned out like this...
I can't say I'm unhappy that everything has been online, because it definitely is a very laid back uni life, BUT WHO CAN CALL THIS UNI LIFE??
IM SUPPOSED TO MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE THE SOCIAL TIME OF MY LIFE THAT I HIGHLY ANTICIPATED FOR...
so yeah, if anyone would've asked me how uni life is I would've simply answered with: studying
I'm a computer science major, sooooooo it wasn't that laid back actually.
The amount that I studied for school can't be compared to the workload of uni.
I've been studying daily since new years for my exams.
Approximately 15h per week self study + around 30h of lectures and other things i had to attend.
When my lectures ended I studied daily for around 8h.
And currently I have only one exam left, which is in 5 days from today. Studying around 4h per day.
But was it worth it?
YES!
I ACED 3/4 EXAMS (I don't have result yet but I already know I aced them ADFLGSDGD CUZ I KNEW EVERYTHNG, I'll post result when I get them)
yeah and we don't talk abt the exam i didn't do well on... better luck next semester ig!
My last upcoming exam will probably be the hardest, since I didn't attend lectures and trying to learn everything by myself atm.
Should be a coinflip, if I study enough these next days.
What really helped me is having a study group. It gave me so much more motivation and I'm just happy to have at least some people around me from uni.
...So yeah, I guess you could say that my actual uni life is a success! (when it comes to grades and stuff)
What am I taking with me for next semester?
I need to take proper notes, cause I can't be living my uni life with just googling every question.
I need to take studying seriously, even at the start of the semester.
But other than that, I think I did pretty well for my first semester!
I'm really happy with my major and more happier in general atm.
Uni life has changed my study perspective a lot and I'm much more focused, less lazy etc.
I really hope it stays like that, but I already know that Imma hit a wall someday, which will lead me into wanting to drop out every exam that I fail
But until then I still have enough time to enjoy my non social uni life...
Feel free to talk about your experiences in uni!
How was your uni life?
How was your semester?
How did exams go?
and if you're not in uni / planning on going to an uni
What to you expect?
Do you have any goals?
What major are you planning to pick?
stay safe and healthy yall
tagging ppl from my old thread & just random peeps:
@bulletproof @DaeNotFound @karina @lexus @Mangoey @marublade @notthatmarko @Ozymandias @Vikki @dnb @Jimmychimchim @Yili @Tickita