I'm really worried for her:nekosweat:
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 3 September 2021 #1 I'm really worried for her Reactions: Chaeee
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 3 September 2021 #2 oh no :( Reactions: Villains
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 3 September 2021 #3 I’m sorry to hear that, I hope she gets better soon. Is her case really severe? Reactions: Villains
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 4 September 2021 #4 Wingfrost said: I’m sorry to hear that, I hope she gets better soon. Is her case really severe? Click to expand... not it’s not bad rn Reactions: Wingfrost
Wingfrost said: I’m sorry to hear that, I hope she gets better soon. Is her case really severe? Click to expand... not it’s not bad rn
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 5 September 2021 #5 I hope she gets well soon! Reactions: Villains