My friends dont read the tiktoks i send them (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have some of those too, usually it's just easiest to stop sending to them and instead send to friends that do send you stuff and watch yours as well :nekolove:
Nah ... I dont have those. Both of my friends admitted to being too busy to watch them.
I just think it might be the end soon, it always comes around this time
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,473
Reactions Received
39,112
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,845
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm utterly crushed
How could they do this?
Do i need to switch to new friends?
No, I wouldn't read tictoks either because it requires useing the program or website. Also, maybe their sense of humor doesn't align? Thats ok, different people can have friends that don't completely align. A lot of people don't find me funny, a lot do. Doesn't mean we can't be friends. Maybe they are just busy. I try to avoid shorts because if I watch one I end up watching tons...
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
No, I wouldn't read tictoks either because it requires useing the program or website. Also, maybe their sense of humor doesn't align? Thats ok, different people can have friends that don't completely align. A lot of people don't find me funny, a lot do. Doesn't mean we can't be friends. Maybe they are just busy. I try to avoid shorts because if I watch one I end up watching tons...
Yesh tiktok can be addicting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread