COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

my genshin characters stats (1 Viewer)

XIAO

#1 xiao main
Reactions Received
Website
323606.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
xiao club
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
making this for progress reasons and showcase
my main mfrs
my no.1 downfall is crit rate i guess but honestly i kinda dont care
feel free to judge and critic my setups i love improvement anything to get bigger numbers yaas
im literally an artifact hunting freak so im always looking to improve... rn im working on freminet tho expect him up here soon enough....
you can use this place too for similar purposes or make ur own thread i used the enka network site for this
1696455148829.png

1696455035038.png
1696454913255.png

laugh at his crit rate gather around. artifact hunting for him has proven to be the HARDEST i cant get SHIT!!!

honestly i barely use heizou anymore but i still luv this freak so
1696454986217.png

my uid is shown feel free to add me just lemme kno who u r i dont add randos lol​

Last edited:

MACHINA

in the end
Reactions Received
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
I’m not going to judge at all because I don’t even know what I’m doing lol I’m just playing it 😭

XIAO

#1 xiao main
Reactions Received
Website
323606.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
xiao club
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
I’m not going to judge at all because I don’t even know what I’m doing lol I’m just playing it 😭
real and understandable tbh half the time i dont either i just like the pretty colorful big numbers flashing on the screen im like a baby 😭 LOL

MACHINA

in the end
Reactions Received
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
real and understandable tbh half the time i dont either i just like the pretty colorful big numbers flashing on the screen im like a baby 😭 LOL
ME toooo LMAO :pepecry2::haylul:

Reactions Received
Website
t.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Engene
Yooooooo your builds are so good!!!:excitedcat: such good artifacts I could never😭 all I get is garbage the only luck that I've had with artifacts hunting is Wanderer and Yoimiya

XIAO

#1 xiao main
Reactions Received
Website
323606.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
xiao club
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
Yooooooo your builds are so good!!!:excitedcat: such good artifacts I could never😭 all I get is garbage the only luck that I've had with artifacts hunting is Wanderer and Yoimiya
thank you so much 😭 !! i work so hard, a lot of these took MONTHS 😭 like i was in the domain for wanderer's set for a good three months before i got my FIRST good artifact

i think the luckiest ive got was w/ itto took me like 2-3 weeks? lmao i could still try for better but ushi dmg already go crazy :sj_weary: (124k in the spiral abyss.... USHI....
<<<< the real powerhouse over here)

Reactions Received
Website
t.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Engene
thank you so much 😭 !! i work so hard, a lot of these took MONTHS 😭 like i was in the domain for wanderer's set for a good three months before i got my FIRST good artifact

i think the luckiest ive got was w/ itto took me like 2-3 weeks? lmao i could still try for better but ushi dmg already go crazy :sj_weary: (124k in the spiral abyss.... USHI....
<<<< the real powerhouse over here)
You're welcome!! Dang that must've sucked have you ever used the strong box?? 124k!? Can you clear floor 12 with him??

XIAO

#1 xiao main
Reactions Received
Website
323606.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
xiao club
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
You're welcome!! Dang that must've sucked have you ever used the strong box?? 124k!? Can you clear floor 12 with him??
to be honest, i havent bc i completely forgot abt the strongbox LMAO :dying:
i have cleared floor 12 ONCE and have never been able to do it again 😭😭tho i only give one attempt at 12 these days bc it hurts my brain but if i try harder mb i can do it again LOL

Treasure_Starz

A Star Shining Brighter Than The Sun ✨
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
Website
t.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Engene
to be honest, i havent bc i completely forgot abt the strongbox LMAO :dying:
i have cleared floor 12 ONCE and have never been able to do it again 😭😭tho i only give one attempt at 12 these days bc it hurts my brain but if i try harder mb i can do it again LOL
I don’t blame you it give you more trash than the domains do lol I made it to floor 11 and now I can’t even get pass floor 9😭 you should be proud cause not everyone can get to floor 12

XIAO

#1 xiao main
Reactions Received
Website
323606.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
xiao club
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
I don’t blame you it give you more trash than the domains do lol I made it to floor 11 and now I can’t even get pass floor 9😭 you should be proud cause not everyone can get to floor 12
oh my :dying: omg nooo 😭 thank you tho... floor 12 is terrifying but the real bane of my existence is in floor 11... ley line monolith.... :jenniecry:

i believe in you thoo!! you can beat the spiral abyss lets gooo :hcnod:

XIAO

#1 xiao main
Reactions Received
Website
323606.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
xiao club
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
Thanks. I also use C6 Bennett and recently Neuvillette. I just need to work on getting weapon ascension materials and getting better artifcats.

2023-10-06_18-57-54.png
2023-10-06_18-57-43.png
and
nice!! i needa work on my neuvillette tooo but im actually still so behind in the game story wise aaa :dying:

artifacts the hardest thing i wish you great luck !! :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread