My gifts to snsd2beg 💗 (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@snsd2beg! I am your secret santa :sakUwu:

I am so happy to make these gifts for you. I hope you like them and wish nothing but happiness for you always

This first one is a layout of Sooyoung and Mel! You can use either the pfp and sig alone :sanapray:




I also made a care bear sooyoung edit :uwu:
sooyoung care bear gift.gif

@Ahsoka​
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
wonderful
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For some reason I didn't get a notif about this :umwhat:
But oh my goodness! These are lovely! Thank you so much!! :excitedcat::izhug:
I'm so happy you like them!! :wjhug:
Also, do you think you could send these to me through PMs? I can't save them when they're in a spoiler
Yes of course!
 
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread