News MY GOD IS THIS REAL LIFE OR IS THIS FANTASY? N.Flying is so fucking close to a realtime allkill I'm crying (2 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male


MNET YOU BASTARD! THEY WENT DOWN ONE PLACE. GIVE US THAT ALLKILL BITCH :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1: They're also #1 Daily and Weekly. Shit they're so close to a fucking PAK (at least before Sunmi's comes back and takes over) I'm gonna cry :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

I want them to have their 1st win sooo bad. At least in music shows were digitals have the highest percentage. I'm seriously getting so emotionally-invested in N.Flying now.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This is so amazing! I can’t believe Soribada stopped being so stubborn. All that’s left is Mnet... I hope they can get it. It’s so close!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread