my grandpa passed away last night (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm so sorry Kodoku.

Your grandpa in now in a better place.

At peace.

He will always be with you. In your heart and memories.
thank you, that's very kind of you to say

i'm sorry to hear that ko :(

I am praying for you and your family through these tough times

and if you need anything, I am right here, and just know I am going through the same thing as you as I lost my grandmother and grandfather in the past year
thank you a lot. I'm sorry for your loss as well

thank you, everyone...... <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so sorry to hear this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m so sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread