TV My Holo Love (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm only on episode three and this show has got me --
:sj_weary:
It's essentially about this girl who has face blindness and you begin to ship her and Holo.
Holo is an AI designed to assist its user with everyday tasks. I ship them but at the same time
there's another reason why I don't which you will see if you start watching the show.
Omg. It's so hard to explain something without spoiling it but believe me, after the first episode
you'll be hooked into the world of romance and comedy.
The main actress is super pretty and the main actor is a hunk.
The show is aired on Netflix.

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I really dislike romance with AI so I gave it a miss :yolk:

Trailer seems promising so maybe I'll check it out though ^_^
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I really dislike romance with AI so I gave it a miss :yolk:

Trailer seems promising so maybe I'll check it out though ^_^
Well, I'm hoping she falls for the REAL version of Holo and not Holo himself.
Because I felt the same way but gave it a shot and it turns out things aren't
what they seem.
:susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Well, I'm hoping she falls for the REAL version of Holo and not Holo himself.
Because I felt the same way but gave it a shot and it turns out things aren't
what they seem.
:susPepe:
Defintely will check it out then :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread