Tourney My Hope vs Yuruyura Oyashiro Girl - R9 NEO JAPONISM tournament (1 Viewer)

which song do you prefer?

  • Yuruyura Oyashiro Girl

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • My Hope

    Votes: 4 66.7%

  • Total voters
    6
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and kuro
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will watch again some lives to be able to recognize her voice better :maheart:
once I actually start stanning them I'll worry about the members, rn I'm just into the music :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread