- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
feel like doing an lgbtq+ thread cause pride and all ….
any way I personally live by my human is my human basically. I don’t care about gender. Every person has something amazing and beautiful about them and I just go with the vibe someone gives off. That’s exactly why I am pansexual and figuring it out years ago definitely helped me understand the way my feelings work.
any way I personally live by my human is my human basically. I don’t care about gender. Every person has something amazing and beautiful about them and I just go with the vibe someone gives off. That’s exactly why I am pansexual and figuring it out years ago definitely helped me understand the way my feelings work.