Intro My introduction!πŸ’– (1 Viewer)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Welcome !! Hope you like it here
 
Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife
Hello everyone!
I'm new here.
My name is Adelyn. I'm a kpop fan for around 2 years. I'm a multistan but my ultimate groups are BTS, Blackpink, Itzy,Babymonster and Stray kids.
Hiii i hope you like it here! :sakUwu:
I joined like 2 weeks ago :haylul: Everyone here is so nice! :pikahappy:
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,739
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
welcome to kpss, i'm tulip/wooz, nice to meet ya!
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
welcome to ks!
 
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
Hello everyone!
I'm new here.
My name is Adelyn. I'm a kpop fan for around 2 years. I'm a multistan but my ultimate groups are BTS, Blackpink, Itzy,Babymonster and Stray kids.
Hello welcome to the forum :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread