- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
hey hey hey
today I am showing off my Last FM stats.
my name there is @jenpie_moinsen
I just started using LAST FM like a month ago so the artists do represent my current more or less.
TOPARTISTS
The last 7 days
The overall TOPARTISTS
TOPALBUMS
The last 7 days
The overall TOPALBUMS
TOPSONGS
The last 7 days
today I am showing off my Last FM stats.
my name there is @jenpie_moinsen
I just started using LAST FM like a month ago so the artists do represent my current more or less.
TOPARTISTS
The last 7 days
The overall TOPARTISTS
TOPALBUMS
The last 7 days
The overall TOPALBUMS
TOPSONGS
The last 7 days
- Dancing on my own - Robyn (17 Scrobbles)
- Show Me Love - Radio Version - Robyn (6 Scrobbles)
- Sadder Badder Cooler - Tove Lo (5 Scrobbles)
The overall TOPSONGS
- Rain on me - Lady Gaga + Ariana Grande ( 50 Scrobbles)
- Dancing on my own - Robyn (17 Scrobbles)
- Stupid Love - Lady Gaga (13 Scrobbles)
General Thoughts
As you can see I have been really listening a ton to certain artists. Once I get obsessed with a song I play it over and over again.
The top songs list is kinda difficult to determine for me since I tend to listen to a full album through and then go to the next one.
Also I like to add that I usually do use Apple Music and I for sure listened to other aritsts way more if I would have counted or used LAST FM back when I first got Apple Music
Like Ariana would surely be much higher. Bikini Porn by Tove Lo would also easily be surpassing all the current top songs since I played it a lot back when it came out.
Please let me know if you are interested to see such threads once in a while from me.
As you can see I have been really listening a ton to certain artists. Once I get obsessed with a song I play it over and over again.
The top songs list is kinda difficult to determine for me since I tend to listen to a full album through and then go to the next one.
Also I like to add that I usually do use Apple Music and I for sure listened to other aritsts way more if I would have counted or used LAST FM back when I first got Apple Music
Like Ariana would surely be much higher. Bikini Porn by Tove Lo would also easily be surpassing all the current top songs since I played it a lot back when it came out.
Please let me know if you are interested to see such threads once in a while from me.