- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Not finished yet. I’ll do it later 👏great
Not finished yet. I’ll do it later 👏great
ok~Not finished yet. I’ll do it later 👏
ayy okSongs are missing lol
no u are the adorable oneSuch an adorable boo![]()
You're the queen of being adorableno u are the adorable one![]()
and you are the king of adorablenessYou're the queen of being adorable![]()
And together we make the ultimate weapon of adorableness?and you are the king of adorableness
we really doAnd together we make the ultimate weapon of adorableness?![]()
You really know how to melt me cutiewe really do
you know how to make that with me tooYou really know how to melt me cutie![]()
You're so preciousyou know how to make that with me too![]()
You are the most preciousyou are so precious too![]()
you are just too sweetYou are the most precious![]()