My last two brain cells in the morning arguing whether my education is worth it (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Honestly, i feel that sometimes, speculating on whether there's a better way to get a good living, but there probably isn't lol
You can always find a sugar daddy :joysip:

Oof, didn't they burn out there?
10146
Almost

Honestly tho, I went in wrong direction for my education now I'm waiting to finish fourth year to go to college that I hope suits me.
I'm going into my last year of college and honestly, I'm burned out. I don't like anything I do anymore and I've considered another degree but I've invested too much time into it already that I've forced myself to just finish it and move on :pepecry2:

It is worth it... I hope :welp:
Mood
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You can always find a sugar daddy :joysip:



Almost



I'm going into my last year of college and honestly, I'm burned out. I don't like anything I do anymore and I've considered another degree but I've invested too much time into it already that I've forced myself to just finish it and move on :pepecry2:



Mood
bruh I feel bad, hope you get to like it over the time at least
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You can always find a sugar daddy :joysip:



Almost



I'm going into my last year of college and honestly, I'm burned out. I don't like anything I do anymore and I've considered another degree but I've invested too much time into it already that I've forced myself to just finish it and move on :pepecry2:



Mood
That idea sounds nice until the realisation hits that those types of sugar daddies are usually very old and into weird things
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread