- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I wish you all to check this song, at least give it a try.
This song is amazing, the girls are so cute and their music needs to be known by more people.
Give a chance to these super nugus, Busters.
TMI: the interesting thing about this song is the way the chorus is sang, it makes me feel some kind of anguish in my heart, just like when I listen to GFriend's Rough, BTS' The Truth Untold or (G)I-DLE's Put It Straight. Idk, it's something different.
This song is amazing, the girls are so cute and their music needs to be known by more people.
Give a chance to these super nugus, Busters.
TMI: the interesting thing about this song is the way the chorus is sang, it makes me feel some kind of anguish in my heart, just like when I listen to GFriend's Rough, BTS' The Truth Untold or (G)I-DLE's Put It Straight. Idk, it's something different.