Appreciation My late 1 year anniversary!!! ^^ (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I've been on this site for a year a few days!!!!

I'm so happy to have met the people I have on this site.
I love you guys so much!!

I hope to be here for years more to come to invite new users to the site with open arms!!!

I love you all so much and you've kept me alive.
I appreciate it a bunch.

So, this will be a cute Q&A.
Ask me anything (nothing too personal) and I will answer to my full ability.

I hope to get some questions!

Thanks, loves!!

Squishy out!


:bigcatlove:​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Happy anniversary, love!

What is your current favorite song?
Thank you, sweet!~ <3

Currently it is UGH! by the BTS Rapline. It smacks with aggression and I love it. :sj_weary:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I've been on this site for a year a few days!!!!

I'm so happy to have met the people I have on this site.
I love you guys so much!!

I hope to be here for years more to come to invite new users to the site with open arms!!!

I love you all so much and you've kept me alive.
I appreciate it a bunch.

So, this will be a cute Q&A.
Ask me anything (nothing too personal) and I will answer to my full ability.

I hope to get some questions!

Thanks, loves!!

Squishy out!


:bigcatlove:​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
aw congrats hun! <3
as for the question, can you tell me a song you wish was written about you? :)
Thanks, love!~ <3

I don't really know about the song... I analyze so many songs and write my own so it is difficult to really choose that. I'll think about it a bit more and get back to you!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
A whole year, that's awesome :maheart:
I'll ask questions after my nap, my brain is barely functioning right now
Ack! Go to sleep, love!! :chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill: Butt in bed.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Congrats Min <3333 :nekolove:

What is your favourite season and why?
Thanks, love!~ I forgot to mention you, didnt I? >.< I'm a terrible friend.

Autumn. It's such a beautiful feeling and looking season. Very peaceful.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and potato

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Alright Im sufficiently awake now that Ive had an orange :lisalaugh:
And on that note, whats your favorite food?
:o how good was the orange? o.o

I love Samgyeopsal. I have no idea if you know what that is, so I'll explain. It's basically a pork belly or pork strips. It's delicious!
The looks for this dish really depends on the cook and how they want to present it (though, it's really made the same every time unless prepared with another dish), so here's a close representation of how it looks when I make it:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:o how good was the orange? o.o

I love Samgyeopsal. I have no idea if you know what that is, so I'll explain. It's basically a pork belly or pork strips. It's delicious!
The looks for this dish really depends on the cook and how they want to present it (though, it's really made the same every time unless prepared with another dish), so here's a close representation of how it looks when I make it:
Oranges are always good :sj_weary: Unless theyre rotten. Im going to run out soon though, I can't help eating them all whenever I can get them and since we're quarantined we cant get them as much as usual
And that looks really good, I've seen it a lot in kpop vlogs and stuff and I always feel jealous when I see it
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Oranges are always good :sj_weary: Unless theyre rotten. Im going to run out soon though, I can't help eating them all whenever I can get them and since we're quarantined we cant get them as much as usual
And that looks really good, I've seen it a lot in kpop vlogs and stuff and I always feel jealous when I see it
Superior orange. :sanapray:

It's delicious! It's a quite popular and easy meal, but it's great.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Superior orange. :sanapray:

It's delicious! It's a quite popular and easy meal, but it's great.
I want to try to make it but I don't have any bbq grill or anything :jisoosmh:
Have you ever tried making it any other way and had it work?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I want to try to make it but I don't have any bbq grill or anything :jisoosmh:
Have you ever tried making it any other way and had it work?
Doing it stovetop with a pan is pretty much the same as well. What I use is a stand-alone heating thingy-ma-bob.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread