Appreciation My late 1 year anniversary!!! ^^ (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This thingy. GRIDDLE! Now I got it! :haylul:

Though, this one is cheap. I have a mega-expensive one.
Well that makes a lot more sense :haylul: Although I didn't even know people had griddles, I always thought it was something in old fiction books
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Well that makes a lot more sense :haylul: Although I didn't even know people had griddles, I always thought it was something in old fiction books
Wow. Way to make a girl feel mega-old at 17. :haylul: People do use them. it's quite common, too. But it's not a needed household item.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow. Way to make a girl feel mega-old at 17. :haylul: People do use them. it's quite common, too. But it's not a needed household item.
I have something that looks similar that in hindsight might be a griddle, but its smaller and circular and we use it to make russian crepes. :jisoosmh:
Im confused now
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I have something that looks similar that in hindsight might be a griddle, but its smaller and circular and we use it to make russian crepes. :jisoosmh:
Im confused now
Does it have a coil inside to heat up the plate? :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Does it have a coil inside to heat up the plate? :jisoosmh:
Omg I found it it is a griddle :jisoosmh: And here I was thinking griddles were uncommon lol
1585602315337.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Omg I found it it is a griddle :jisoosmh: And here I was thinking griddles were uncommon lol
1585602315337.png
I'm not the only mega-old one here!!! :queen: :queen:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Anyways, happy 1st anni to ya!
:pandalove:
What's one thing you love about yourself?
Thanks, love!~

I love my thighs. Lmao. Simple.

But for real:
I love my ability to analyze and appreciate every bit of any type of music. I love my music abilities to put it simply.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Thanks, love!~

I love my thighs. Lmao. Simple.

But for real:
I love my ability to analyze and appreciate every bit of any type of music. I love my music abilities to put it simply.
I felt that.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Happy Anniversary dear ;) More years to come.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy and yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Happy anniversary! :bigcatlove::bigcatlove:

As for a question, what's your favorite Disney movie?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
happy anniversary hun :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread