My Little Poetry (1 Viewer)

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Before you get too deep into this post, this is a thread I’m having for fun but also self expressive purposes.

Everyone expresses themselves differently, some find it easier to do so verbally, others may be inclined for a written method (Eg. Story writing). But none are wrong, they’re all different forms but they achieve similar things. Now I’m not sure if anyone wants to personally participate with writing or expressing themselves; if they do, then I will change the title to be more inclusive and inviting.

Also Disclaimer; As much as I wish I was Shakespeare, I am far from it and these poems will be loosely related to things such as events everyday that trigger something that I want to express.

Deprived, the head rests
in the softness of a nest,
the comfort of the bed
and the safety of the cover.


Casting over, the night,
the dark, the cold.
All of which enticed,
the intrigue of slumber,
Testing the boundaries
Of how far they can go.


Provoking thoughts yet,
what was there to think?
Nothing to see, nothing to touch,
nothing to but the loneliness.
Which played the companion.
Emotions spilling,
Reflection, fears and achievements
All faded into one.
A past memory which lingered.


Raced against time,
the fight for dominance.
It was all but won
when the light greeted the eyes.
Shamed by the only
thing that remained,

the loneliness.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
LMAO I just assumed chips wrote it. Just proves I don't read who wrote the post, but what was written in it. Great job Disp :sj_weary::pandahappy::dab:
I mean Chips is amazing, so i wouldn't mind being compared :joysip:

But thank you lol Hopefully this will help me with my poetry skills for my literature course because sometimes analysing these poets from 430bc can really hurt your head :pepecry1:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
That was funny I'm sorry XD



I'll read this later btw I was talking to a friend when I originally saw it then laughed at Marko and couldn't focus and now I'm writing for a fanfic so.....
You don't have to! I was writing it with one eye open since i was really tired lol so I'm surprised that it makes sense
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread