@Midzy
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,008 Reactions Received 59,191 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 487,122 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 13 August 2024 #1 @Midzy Last edited: 13 October 2024 Reactions: Moguri, Selfmate and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 13 August 2024 #2 Nice! Reactions: kimsguardian and Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,320 Reactions Received 55,069 Cards View Profile KS Coins 283,890 13 August 2024 #3 nice Reactions: kimsguardian
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,000 Reactions Received 98,741 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,289 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 13 October 2024 #4 oh I just found out the show already ended Another really lovely episode, I will miss watching it! It was really the first guest who did not complain about the food btw this was episode 6 not 7 Reactions: kimsguardian
oh I just found out the show already ended Another really lovely episode, I will miss watching it! It was really the first guest who did not complain about the food btw this was episode 6 not 7