- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,936
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,168
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Me: Damn its 8:18, just 12 more minutes for new day, we need dailies!
*checks notifs*
*Checks a thread*
*Goes to some users profile cuz I didnt talk to them in a while*
*checks if I should plot to rob any cards from them*
*Glances at the time*
*5 minutes have passed*
literally just happened and now I am making this thread
bye got dailies to grab 
*checks notifs*
*Checks a thread*
*Goes to some users profile cuz I didnt talk to them in a while*
*checks if I should plot to rob any cards from them*
*Glances at the time*
*5 minutes have passed*
literally just happened and now I am making this thread