- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Last night we were watching an episode of BTS Run (I’ve been showing some variety’s to her recently, she enjoys them and says she wants to understand why I like the groups that I do.) Anyways, we watched the episode and I noticed that she wasn’t laughing as much as she usually does so I thought she was bored. I said that I would try to find something funnier next time and she looked at me and said: “Oh no don’t worry I love just watching the members being big children. It was entertaining.”
I didn’t say this to her but I just thought: Ahh yes now you truly understand why I love these weirdos.


I didn’t say this to her but I just thought: Ahh yes now you truly understand why I love these weirdos.