My mom may have covid (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Blood test turned out positive; but that test may be showing a false positive. The results from nasal test come in two days. I'm still hopeful she does not have that. Symptoms doesn't seem to be those of covid save for the fever.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
She said she feels better today. We cannot know how bad it will be. We don't even know it's actually covid.
I'm glad she's feeling better. I hope it stays that way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread