my mood has been so shit all throughout today. (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I think typeracer escalated this mood :pepelook:Sorry about that :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope today was better babes
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The day itself wasn't much better (in fact in some ways it was worse), but I feel less of a fuckup today so hurray!
oh hun. I hope the days will really be much better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Sending a :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
oh hun. I hope the days will really be much better.
Tbh today has been better bcs what went wrong I could not control
Meanwhile yesterday.... every little thing was going wrong including things I can control and that just pissed you off y'know! Like... bumping your leg into things, fucking up things you are usually good at etc.

Today I could do nothing about, so while it is still shitty, it doesn't leave me.... feeling so frustrated or angry.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tbh today has been better bcs what went wrong I could not control
Meanwhile yesterday.... every little thing was going wrong including things I can control and that just pissed you off y'know! Like... bumping your leg into things, fucking up things you are usually good at etc.

Today I could do nothing about, so while it is still shitty, it doesn't leave me.... feeling so frustrated or angry.
I guess at least it was somewhat better.
hopefully tomorrow will be fully a great day
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread