Appreciation My most played songs of 2017 and 2018 (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I just realized that I could see my most played songs on my iTunes today and thought I’d share, it was actually interesting to look back on as 2017 was when I got into Kpop so to have a visualization of how my music taste in Kpop has grown was fun. I’m just including Kpop songs since I don’t have the patience to list all the others (which is why the number is sort of random). I'll also be sharing my most played songs from 2019 and 2020 tomorrow.

​
  1. Growl - Exo ( I used to have this on replay for HOURS)​
  2. Call Me Baby - Exo​
  3. Miracles in December - Exo​
  4. Blood Sweat & Tears - BTS​
  5. Lotto - Exo​
  6. DNA - BTS​
  7. Ko Ko Bop - Exo​
  8. The Eve - Exo​
  9. Hey Mama - Exo-CBX ​
  10. El Dorado - Exo​
  11. Love Me Right - Exo​
  12. Just One Day - BTS​
  13. Lucky - Exo​
  14. Monster - Exo​
  15. Don't Wanna Cry - Seventeen​
  16. Clap - Seventeen​
  17. Awake - BTS​
  18. Best of Me - BTS​
  19. Burning Up (Fire) BTS​
  20. Spring Day - BTS​
  21. Really Really - Winner​
  22. Pied Piper - BTS​
  23. Crystal Snow - BTS​
  24. Energetic - Wanna One​
  25. History - Exo​
  26. Mic Drop - BTS ​
  27. Boy In Luv - BTS​
  28. First Love - BTS (I'm surprised this isn't higher)​
  29. Power - Exo​
  30. XOXO - Exo​
  31. Begin - BTS​
  32. 3.6.5 - Exo​
  33. Baby Don't Cry - Exo​
  34. Wolf - Exo (W-when did I ever... I used to listen to this song?!!!) :jisoosmh: ​
  35. Love Me Love Me - Winner​
  36. House of Cards - BTS​
  37. Not Today - BTS​
I'm not at all surprised by how this looks, Exo was the group that got me REALLY into Kpop and for a long time were my ULTS, the other songs besides Exo and BTS I believe I randomly stumbled on that year. Next year was when I was listening to more groups.​

​
  1. Blood Sweat & Tears - BTS (This surprised me)​
  2. Don't Wanna Cry - Seventeen​
  3. Clap - Seventeen​
  4. Honeymoon - B.A.P :maheart:​
  5. The Eye - Infinite​
  6. Just One Day - BTS​
  7. Growl - Exo​
  8. Spring Day - BTS​
  9. DNA - BTS​
  10. Not Today - BTS​
  11. My Flower - JBJ​
  12. BoomBoom - Seventeen​
  13. Wake Me Up - B.A.P​
  14. Mic Drop - BTS​
  15. Really Really - Winner​
  16. Like We Used To - The Rose​
  17. Fantasy - JBJ​
  18. Best of Me - BTS​
  19. The Eve - Exo​
  20. Lotto - Exo​
  21. Miracles in December - Exo​
  22. Callin' - ACE​
  23. Lilili Yabbay - Seventeen​
  24. Very Nice - Seventeen​
  25. Hey Mama - Exo-CBX​
  26. Sorry - The Rose​
  27. Thanks - Seventeen​
  28. Habit - Seventeen​
  29. Energetic - Wanna One​
  30. Critical Beauty - Pentagon​
  31. Burn it Up - Wanna One​
  32. 21st Century Girl - BTS​
  33. All the Way Up - BAP​
  34. True Love - Kim Sungkyu​
  35. Killing Me - iKON​
  36. Spotlight - Monsta X​
  37. Love Me Right - Exo​
  38. I Promise You - Wanna ONe​
  39. Power - Exo​
  40. Pinwheel - Seventeen​
  41. Save Me - BTS​
  42. Ko Ko Bop - Exo​
  43. Tell Me - Infinite​
  44. El Dorado - Exo​
  45. Burning Up (Fire) - BTS​
  46. Fool - Winner​
  47. Dope - BTS​
  48. First Love - BTS​
  49. Spread My Wings - Stray Kids​
  50. Starry Night - Mamamoo​
  51. Baby It's U - Jeong Sewoon​
  52. Sorry - Kim Sungkyu​
  53. I need Somebody - Day6​
  54. Bonnie N Clyde - 24K​
  55. Call Me Baby - Exo​
  56. Crystal Snow - BTS​
  57. Complete - ONF​
  58. Awake - BTS​
  59. It's Me (Pick Me) Produce 101​
  60. Pied Piper - BTS​
  61. I Smile - Day6​
  62. Run - BTS​
  63. I Wait - Day6​
  64. Lucky - Exo​
  65. Queen - History​
  66. Letting Go - Day6​
  67. Black Dress - CLC​
  68. Go Away - Yong Jun Hyung​
  69. Bboom Bboom - Momoland​
  70. Boy - The Boyz​
  71. True Colors - JBJ​
  72. House of Cards - BTS​
  73. Just for a Day - Jonghyun​
  74. Jealousy - Monsta X​
  75. Black Suit - SUJU​
  76. I need U - BTS​
  77. Boss - NCT U​
  78. Highlight - Seventeen​
  79. Lie - BTS​
  80. Begin - BTS​
  81. Mansae - Seventeen​
  82. Love Scenario - iKON​
  83. Call Your Name - JBJ (This is actually one of my favorite songs ever but I hardly ever listen to it because it makes me cry :facepalm:)​
  84. Tomorrow, Today - JJ Project​
  85. How Can I Say - Day6​
  86. Congratulations - Day6​
  87. Falling in Love - Woo Jinyoung & Kim Hyunsoo​
  88. You Were Beautiful - Day6​
  89. Hard Carry - Got7​
  90. Only One - UNB​
  91. Skydive - BAP​
  92. Egotistic - Mamamoo​
  93. Likey - Twice​
  94. Sugar Free - T-ara​
  95. Love Me Love Me - Winner​
  96. My I - Seventeen​
  97. Colors - Day6​
  98. Who Waits For Love - SHINee​
I'm not at all surprised by any of this.

​


I dunno if anyone noticed but the 2018 list is a LOT bigger than 2017 as I quickly became addicted to Kpop and I pretty much began listening to only this genre. Looking at these two lists I'm so happy that I decided to explore more groups in 2018 (Kpop forums helped a lot) because if I hadn't I wouldn't have discovered so many amazing artists and songs.
:pikahappy:

Image result for kpop funny dance gif

​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread