My most used KPS emote has evolved (4 Viewers)

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
from a cute :uwu:, to a sad :cri:. an escaping :runrunrun:
a happy :oliviakek:. a stressed :jisoosmh: to then a bored :kijoongstare: ......

i am now sweating all the time. :nekosweat:
jesus christ. :kijoongstare: ah fuck i did it again i mean :nekosweat:
1723247317879.png

1723247326308.png

four pages.
​
 

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
from a cute :uwu:, to a sad :cri:
a happy :oliviakek:. a stressed :jisoosmh: to then a bored :kijoongstare: ......

i am now sweating all the time. :nekosweat:
jesus christ. :kijoongstare: ah fuck i did it again i mean :nekosweat:
1723247317879.png

1723247326308.png

four pages.
​
ah jeez. im not beating the stressed allegations anytime soon :runrunrun:
1723247415153.png
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
we gonna flood the place :nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat:


u made me curious and im 99% sure my no.1 used is :hcnod: bc i was using it before it was even put on here (i was the one who got it on the site:hcnod: )
and...
1723248149215.png

im with u friend....... who knows how many beyond the 10 pages....
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
we gonna flood the place :nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat:


u made me curious and im 99% sure my no.1 used is :hcnod: bc i was using it before it was even put on here (i was the one who got it on the site:hcnod: )
and...
1723248149215.png

im with u friend....... who knows how many beyond the 10 pages....
LMAOO tbh i always associate u with that emote so learning that you actually got it introduced to kps is crazy to me 😭
 
  • Haha
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
LMAOO tbh i always associate u with that emote so learning that you actually got it introduced to kps is crazy to me 😭
YAHAH i love that 😭 the moment that emote submission thread had opened last year i FLEW to throw him in there and thankfully he made it thru :hcnod:
 
  • Love
Reactions: magali

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
we gonna flood the place :nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat:


u made me curious and im 99% sure my no.1 used is :hcnod: bc i was using it before it was even put on here (i was the one who got it on the site:hcnod: )
and...
1723248149215.png

im with u friend....... who knows how many beyond the 10 pages....
I can confirm its ur most used emote :uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: magali and owo

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
an interesting development
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,166
Reactions Received
98,982
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,418
Ship
Wreck
oh so cool! I'm also always curious about those things!

I wish there was an easy way to find out those stats :llama_blush:

I'm pretty sure mine is still :passcodea:

If I have couned it correctly, I used it 3.252 times :passcodea:

Well that would not count if I have used it more than once in one post like here, which I also often do
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
oh so cool! I'm also always curious about those things!

I wish there was an easy way to find out those stats :llama_blush:

I'm pretty sure mine is still :passcodea:

If I have couned it correctly, I used it 3.252 times :passcodea:

Well that would not count if I have used it more than once in one post like here, which I also often do
TYhat would be cool! :clapping: that makes sense, u get shocked a lot :lisalaugh:

I actually hate all the emotes I use lately, before I used to look in the list and pick different ones, now I just use the same 30 and there is no vareity :gengarpout:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
oh so cool! I'm also always curious about those things!

I wish there was an easy way to find out those stats :llama_blush:

I'm pretty sure mine is still :passcodea:

If I have couned it correctly, I used it 3.252 times :passcodea:

Well that would not count if I have used it more than once in one post like here, which I also often do
you're always surprised :passcodea: what have you seen to that leaves you so shook???
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread