COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

My mother has COVID19 (1 Viewer)

Zsh

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It has almost been 1 month since my mom has entered hospital.

For most of my life I have seen my mother has suffering from health problems.

In 2007 mom was diagnosed with Kidney failure. When my mother heard the news in the doctors office, she fainted.

Thankfully in 2009, she was able to have a transplant abroad, and remain healthy for ten years, until 2019. Between 2009 and 2019, she experienced a few more issues related to the body.

In late 2011 or early 2012, she tripped in the bathroom , and fractured her left arm. Just at the shoulder. After it healed, my mother was very pleased.

In January 2012, our family went through a major car accident, costing my mother a part if her elbow bone. Completely crushed, by the impact.
This car accident shook us all to the core. She remained in hospital, for weeks, and has sufferred arm pains over the years.

In the beggining of 2018, my mother's Kidney condition was once again going on a downward slope.
We moved back to our home country for treatment. Mother suffered from consistent vomiting for a few months straight, going to the hospital via ambulance multiple times. The doctors didnt know the reason behind this consistant vomiting.

Until one day..... in November 2019, my mother had a seziure. My father was in another city, due to him having a recent surgery. And I was with my mother. I remember my horror that day.
They managed to admit her into hospital , and in that day she had 3 seizures.
My mother was put into induced coma, for a few weeks, and was discharged from hosputal after a month.

My poor mother was traumatised from her experience. And hoped that she wouldnt go through it again.

After this Coma experience my mothers kidney failed again, and she had treatment.

In January 2021, mom was diagnosed with COVID19. She was scared, understandably.
On day 8, my mother began to experience breathing problems, and the 11th of January 2021, she was admitted in to hospital.
2 days later she was put on ventilater and sedated.

A month later my mom is slightly better, however i am terrified for my mother. It is sure to be a long process. We are all hopeful. I really want her to live a long healthy life.

Please pray for her recovery.

Thanks.

Melting

heart and soul went into our memories
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm sure she will get better soon and can fully recover! I wish her all the best

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I hope she will get better. She is a fighter through and through!
Your mama is no quitter and she will battle the illness! I am sending you and your family lots of health, love and luck!
keep being strong ♥
dark times shall pass too! believe in better days. we must!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I will pray for your mother, my dear. She went through so much already. You know that you can always talk to me if you want to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread