- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,511
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,093
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Like my ma's family name is Nimnoi
And my middle name is Pinyor
But when I looked up thai people names for both genders, they never came up as anything, not a definition or anything sigh...
Its like my Thai mother and her family do not exist sigh
Weirds me out how nothing can be found on it in the Thai language.
@vogue @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @LiviaRaine @JakeyWantsCakey @Yachii @Cosmic
Well I did not even know mum was somewhat Vietnamese and Thai Chinese until this year either.
She always told me she was just Thai...
And my middle name is Pinyor
But when I looked up thai people names for both genders, they never came up as anything, not a definition or anything sigh...
Its like my Thai mother and her family do not exist sigh
Weirds me out how nothing can be found on it in the Thai language.
@vogue @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @LiviaRaine @JakeyWantsCakey @Yachii @Cosmic
Well I did not even know mum was somewhat Vietnamese and Thai Chinese until this year either.
She always told me she was just Thai...