My nephews are making me feel old now (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Both of nephews have a birthday this week and they're making me feel so old. My eldest nephew turned 11 today, and I remember all those year ago we were all in the waiting room waiting for him to born. Fast forward to now and he's almost a preteen :crycry:
My other nephew will be turning 1 this Saturday. Like.. go back to being a newborn.
Why do kids have to gross up so fast? They're making Aunt Lex feel so old :jenniecry:
 
Last edited:

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
AWWWWWW that's so cute!
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,187
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
This is why I cleverly avoid being around children. :pikasmart: The visual evidence of tiny humans growing is very upsetting.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
You think you know what feeling old is like. :haylul: Come back when you turn 40 and we'll talk about what feeling old is like. :thumbs_up: I remember seeing ingredients so many cousins born as a kid and now they are all married with kids. :lisawhat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
they grow up as fast
than you realise it.

if you are old, then I am ancient
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
This is why I cleverly avoid being around children. :pikasmart: The visual evidence of tiny humans growing is very upsetting.
I don’t think my brothers would appreciate me avoiding their children :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
You think you know what feeling old is like. :haylul: Come back when you turn 40 and we'll talk about what feeling old is like. :thumbs_up: I remember seeing ingredients so many cousins born as a kid and now they are all married with kids. :lisawhat:
Both of nephews have a birthday this week and they're making me feel so old. My eldest nephew turned 11 today, and I remember all those year ago we were all in the waiting room z for him to born. Fast forward to now and he's almost a preteen :crycry:
My other nephew will be turning 1 this Saturday. Like.. go back to being a newborn.
Why do kids have to gross up so fast? They're making Aunt Lex feel so old :jenniecry:
I promise I'm not as think as I drunk I am... :jenniespooked: not sure how that sentence got so screwed up....:taesip:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,786
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I promise I'm not as think as I drunk I am... :jenniespooked: not sure how that sentence got so screwed up....:taesip:


except you're a guy, so it would be sure John to you lol
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I promise I'm not as think as I drunk I am... :jenniespooked: not sure how that sentence got so screwed up....:taesip:
We’re gonna pretend that grammar error didn’t happen :pikagun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread