- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
not finished yet but I want to know what you think
Thanks! did you notice the flag in the heart?it's really pretty, i like it a lot![]()
hahahaha but I didn't draw for a long timeThat's much better than my "art". LOL
Much more impressive.hahahaha but I didn't draw for a long time
well they are both cutiesdoes that look like Candice?![]()
it is supposed to be herwell they are both cuties![]()
I figured haha, that's what I was implying :Pit is supposed to be her![]()
I am trying to improve the drawing :))I figured haha, that's what I was implying :P
merci LivvyIt's good! You have a cute style
ooh, guitars are hard! I'd practice guitars on a different sheet of paper before you draw or sketch it inmerci Livvybut I wish I could draw her guitar behind her or doing something ...
I will do that tomorrowooh, guitars are hard! I'd practice guitars on a different sheet of paper before you draw or sketch it in