Appreciation My new mini-album is out on streaming platforms (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
could you profit from it?

that would be nice
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,453
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,963
Gender
Male
I currently listen to 'A Winter's Refrain'. The third time so far. So I don't need to tell you that I like the song. :sanapray:

Especially the start of 'Me And My Guitar' gave me The Cure vibes, while instrumentally 'A Song For You' could be by The Fratellis.
Your songs stay on a continously good level. :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I currently listen to 'A Winter's Refrain'. The third time so far. So I don't need to tell you that I like the song. :sanapray:

Especially the start of 'Me And My Guitar' gave me The Cure vibes, while instrumentally 'A Song For You' could be by The Fratellis.
Your songs stay on a continously good level. :thumbsupcat:
Glad you like it :sanapray: :excitedcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread