my new old aesthetics (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
because I love kpop and Lovelyz/Sanctuary/Lost N Found/Kei..
because I love space stuff, my Moony, the stars....especially a pretty shooting star that carries my prayer, my sincere wish..

I also used a matching new wallpaper/screensaver for both my phone & laptop..


you know what anime this is, right? :P

ah I feel better now.. even something simple like this makes me feel more fresh, you know.. :sakUwu:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay I missed this lovely aesthetics
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread