- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
IT IS DEFINITELY!!!! IT IS STUCK ON MY HEADA great song!! <3
AS IT SHOULD BEIT IS DEFINITELY!!!! IT IS STUCK ON MY HEAD
THERE IS NO HAPPY ENDING ... LALALALAAS IT SHOULD BE
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS A BOPTHERE IS NO HAPPY ENDING ... LALALALA![]()
ALSO : WHO IS GONNA SAVE MY SOUL LALALAYESSSSSSSSSSSSSS A BOP![]()
THEY'LL BE NO HAPPY ENDINGALSO : WHO IS GONNA SAVE MY SOUL LALALA![]()
THESE WORDS CANT BE LEFT UNTOLD!WHO KNOWS xD It is up to us
ah that is what they were sayingTHESE WORDS CANT BE LEFT UNTOLD!
Wait you didn't catch that lmaooo?ah that is what they were saying![]()
yeah I didn't get everything I AM NOT AN ENGLISH SPEAKER THAT MIGHT BE THE REASON GIRLWait you didn't catch that lmaooo?
Oh that's okay LOL I was only teasing, I miss a lot of lyrics tooyeah I didn't get everything I AM NOT AN ENGLISH SPEAKER THAT MIGHT BE THE REASON GIRL![]()
aaaaaah the WelshOh that's okay LOL I was only teasing, I miss a lot of lyrics too
LOLaaaaaah the Welsh![]()
![]()
It is a possibilityLOL
I will just proudly sing the wrong lyrics