COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV My official Voice reaction thread! (Blind auditions) (1 Viewer)

caramelbleach

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Part 1 of the premiere was amazing, as I saw through YouTube videos. There was so much talent in just two hours! I didn't see it live bc let's just say Cinci's NBC station is a bunch of obsessed Bengals fans... lol so I'll just list my favorites.

Jordan Rainer
Sophia Hoffman (returning contestant)
Jackson Snelling
Olivia Minogue (no relation to Kylie lol)
Kristen Brown

caramelbleach

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Premiere, pt. 2

Ruby Leigh – This wasn’t my cup of tea. She did a great job and deserved her four-chair turn, but I just don’t like the folky sound she had – I like the more modern country sound better.

Juliette Ojeda – She was outstanding! I especially loved how she commanded the stage and gave such powerful vocals! Also, her story about her parents sacrificing their lives in Cuba for freedom in America touched my heart.

Julia Roome – I could sense she was nervous during her performance, but then if I was an eighth-grader performing in front of four superstars, I’d be nervous, too. She was also a Niall-biased Directioner like I was, so I already feel a sense of connection to her.

Ayvio – His performance of Forget You was fun, but he screamed at times, and I don’t like screamers. He didn’t get a chair turn, but I think it was probably a bad song choice. FY is a pretty difficult song to pull off, after all. He should totally come back!

Jenna Marquis – Her cover of Teenage Dirtbag was just *chef’s kiss*! She really made it her own, and I loved that. I was a little nervous for her when she was singing the first verse and chorus (it was kind of mumbled), but once she got past that point, she did awesomely!

Ephraim Owens – He started out kind of sleepy with his Beneath Your Beautiful cover, but then he built up to this powerful ballad. The way he used his vocals to his advantage was so amazing! And then he brought out his adorable daughter Amberlyn and tried to get her to sing Nervous by John Legend with him. Early pick for sure!

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Part 1 of the premiere was amazing, as I saw through YouTube videos. There was so much talent in just two hours! I didn't see it live bc let's just say Cinci's NBC station is a bunch of obsessed Bengals fans... lol so I'll just list my favorites.

Jordan Rainer
Sophia Hoffman (returning contestant)
Jackson Snelling
Olivia Minogue (no relation to Kylie lol)
Kristen Brown
I will reply to these ones as I have seen this episode. I absolutely loved Jordan Rainer and Joselynn Rose personally, like they were my top two of the night. Sophia did not mess around this time, she absolutely slayed! Jackson, Olivia and Kristen were all good too! There were some that I didn’t like though… I forgot his name but the music teacher :wimwim:

caramelbleach

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@nadia

just popping in to share this PHENOMENAL cover of "the lalalalala song", as I call it (Lovin' You by Minnie Riperton, covered by Shanice in 1991). lol she hit notes higher than the SKY! Her name is Chechi Sarai.

caramelbleach

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@jungmocha17 you watching tonight?
yup! wdyt of Stee? I think he's a great performer, but-

okay, as I was typing this, he was telling a sad story about his cousin dying :( and I got distracted lol

But the song itself sounded like Adam was singing. idk wdyt?

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
yup! wdyt of Stee? I think he's a great performer, but-

okay, as I was typing this, he was telling a sad story about his cousin dying :( and I got distracted lol

But the song itself sounded like Adam was singing. idk wdyt?
I liked it but I think the high notes were a little too high for him. When he songs in his lower register tho… great!

caramelbleach

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I liked it but I think the high notes were a little too high for him. When he songs in his lower register tho… great!
yeah, I could trell bc I was listening for the high note and was like "where is it???" lol

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish I knew the song she was singing so I could better analyze :sanapray:

caramelbleach

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish I knew the song she was singing so I could better analyze :sanapray:
it's Lovin You by Minnie Riperton - you may be more familiar with Shanice's 1991 cover

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m not a fan of whistle tones so she wasn’t for me but I understand why the coaches would like her

caramelbleach

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven’t heard the song before
well, I have, and trust me - she KILLED it! It's like Aaliyah, Mariah, and Ariana all had a threesome and conceived this girl!

caramelbleach

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well, I have, and trust me - she KILLED it! It's like Aaliyah, Mariah, and Ariana all had a threesome and conceived this girl!
oh wait - that would make me a necrophile or whatever - whoopsie!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread