Appreciation My one love <3 (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Juns great and all but...have you seen Wonwoo?
I have seen Wonwoo, he wrecks me very often. Quit bringing Wonwoo into everything, JUST LET ME LOVE JUNNIE
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
SAW HIM ON CARATLAND?? HE IS TOO DAMN ADORABLE T^T
everytime caratland happens i go full on mush...
I SAW HIM AND LITERALLY DIED :'''' I seriously was going to cry he is just so adorable :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread