my one year anniversary on kpop source. (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it was actually 2 days ago but i was too lazy to make a thread, we don't have to talk about that though.

but yes a year ago I made an account on kps and it's been great ever since. I'm really bad with words but I don't think I've ever been this active on a forum before. I don't really know what else to say except thank you

thank you to the mods for keeping the forum peaceful, thank you @Bae Joo-hyun (happy birthday btw :nekolove:) and @notthatmarko for even making kps possible. and thank you to all the members on this forum for everything. one thing that I feel bad about is not being as close with other members, I feel as though I do kinda keep to myself and I'm trying to change that lol.
Luv yall :lovelycooky:

I guess the only other thing I have to say is to stan blackpink, and to spread the blackpink full album agenda :queen:
also can't wait for when kps gets older and more popular so then I can brag to new members about being here so early on :wonugl:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Thanks & happy anniversary. Thank you for supporting the site.. :sakUwu:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
happy anniversary :nekolove: let‘s hope many more years are coming
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread