My opinion on JBJ95's AWAKE mini-album (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I LOVE IT :queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:

FRIEND ZONE is a bop, AWAKE is a booooop (with terrible English), WHO I AM is a booooooop, MILKY WAY is a jammy rnb booooooooop, but not as good as FRIEND ZONE, LEAVE IT TO ME is an acoustic intro bop that develops into amazing pop song, love that finger snapping, LOOKIN' 4 LOVE is such a perfect album closure, and I am super happy that it's not a ballad so we get BOPS ALL AROUND.

FRIEND ZONE: 10
AWAKE: 9
WHO I AM: 9
MILKY WAY: 8
LEAVE IT TO ME: 10
LOOKIN' 4 LOVE: 7

TOTAL: 8.83 - rated similary as: Park Jihoon - O'CLOCK (8.83)

I never added an entire album to my playlist, but it's happening.

 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Taste :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread