Appreciation My original ultimate bias (3 Viewers)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Did you get into kpop because of her?
:llama_ramen:
Because of Blackpink and D4, yeah.
I was originally a Rosé bias. She stood out to me the most in D4.

But then when I binged BP for two weeks straight, Jisoo hooked me
:pikahappy:
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
Because of Blackpink and D4, yeah.
I was originally a Rosé bias. She stood out to me the most in D4.

But then when I binged BP for two weeks straight, Jisoo hooked me
:pikahappy:
Aww
That's cute
:pikahappy:


I was originally a rose bias too lol
:jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a worthy ult :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread