Fanart my own drawing thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
it is supposed to be a teaser picture for my own character solo debut song "You Rock my World".

Theme of the song is talking about how she loves her guitar :yolk:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The guitar is actually pretty great- I assume you’re going for a more simplistic style? If so, then don’t sweat the guitar, it’s perfectly fine.
Rather, what would really improve your piece is to suck it up and draw hands. I get it hands are the worst but ppl can tell when you’re avoiding them, and once you understand the basic form they’re not that intimidating!
but for now it just keep at it:bigcatclap:not bad
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The guitar is actually pretty great- I assume you’re going for a more simplistic style? If so, then don’t sweat the guitar, it’s perfectly fine.
Rather, what would really improve your piece is to suck it up and draw hands. I get it hands are the worst but ppl can tell when you’re avoiding them, and once you understand the basic form they’re not that intimidating!
but for now it just keep at it:bigcatclap:not bad
I guess I am more drawing in a simplified way :dubuthink:
thanks :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: I thought it looked awful :haylul: I'll try to draw a new one and adding the hands, yes I hate drawing hands
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I guess I am more drawing in a simplified way :dubuthink:
thanks :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: I thought it looked awful :haylul: I'll try to draw a new one and adding the hands, yes I hate drawing hands
i ~try~ to draw like 5+ hands every day. After a couple months of that it gets pretty ok
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i ~try~ to draw like 5+ hands every day. After a couple months of that it gets pretty ok
you are really motivated xD I didn't draw for a long time so obviously my drawing looks worse than usually :nakypog:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
you are really motivated xD I didn't draw for a long time so obviously my drawing looks worse than usually :nakypog:
Once u start to take art seriously the improvement is addicting :nekosweat: All that money spent...
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
it's nice!
you should make some comics/cartoons!
we actually had a project of making our own story! and obviously she would be the main character :susPepe:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Once u start to take art seriously the improvement is addicting :nekosweat: All that money spent...
I get that!!! maybe I will do more of it in the following days :taesip:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Idk much about these things but the girl design looks really pretty, you could make a comic strip outta it :sanapray:
CANDICE AND HER GROUP PINK PUNCH :queen::queen::queen:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
looks great :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread