- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
Love the new sensitive hashtag.
Anyway my sister has a bunch of kids who i visit a lot. But since corona she has taken them out of school and stopped working.
I came over to drop off some stuff and see whats up. And she was like 'you are not working ay' im like yes? She then said if im working with other people then i cant come over.
WTF MY OWN SISTER..... this Corona is pulling families apart!! I don't have the luxury of being workfree study free still have to do both.
Have you experienced anything similar?
Anyway my sister has a bunch of kids who i visit a lot. But since corona she has taken them out of school and stopped working.
I came over to drop off some stuff and see whats up. And she was like 'you are not working ay' im like yes? She then said if im working with other people then i cant come over.
WTF MY OWN SISTER..... this Corona is pulling families apart!! I don't have the luxury of being workfree study free still have to do both.
Have you experienced anything similar?