My Pet Cemetery (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This is just for me to cope and share about my beloved babies who have passed on.
Feel free to post photos of your beloved babes and stories about them as well.

Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 7.26.39 PM.png

This is Miss Kitty.
She was my first baby and I swear she was my soul kitty. She lived to be 16 years old and I had her for that whole time.
She was thrown off a bridge into a little river and luckily landed on a drier area and was crying for help when some people
who go to my church found her and we ended up with her. She was definitely rough around the edges. She was picky with who she loved,
but she was the love of my life. She passed away in 2016 and I still am not over it. She would lay in our bathroom sink to sleep. When I would cry after school
because of the way I was being treated she would be the one to come into my room, lay on my bed with me, and put her little paw on my leg for comfort.
She hated most people but she loved me. I mean she would lay on my books while I read, she would cuddle with me, lay on me while I was relaxing and so much more.
She was the best friend I could've ever asked for and I miss her daily. I have a little bite scar on my wrist from her and even though I was upset at the time, I now look at it and think of her and it makes me miss her that much more.

Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 7.26.48 PM.png

This is Miss Tangy.
When I say this lady is a tough ass bitch-I mean it. I mean when we first got her Miss Kitty attacked her and she was bleeding pretty badly.
She bounced back and was fine. Then she got attacked by a pitbull who got her in her mouth and bit down and she somehow survived that too.
I mean she lived to be 19 years old. When they say cats have 9 lives, they mean her, and I stand by that. With her being so tough you'd think she'd be mean but she was the opposite. Think of the most angelically sweet cat and just picture her. I mean she would chatter with you nonstop. She'd chirp and meow for food and attention.
She'd hop onto my bed while I did school work, she'd crawl ton my mom's lap for love, she'd let my nephew bother her without complaint. She gave zero fucks and was so tough. I miss her so much, I just lost her December of last year and it's still pretty fresh. She was the most well-meaning cat and couldn't have been more gentle.
I miss her obnoxiously loud meows and her soft paws as she would tap me for attention. I miss the way she would put her whole ass head into the ground if it meant you'd give her more cheek/chin scritches. I miss the way she'd shove her WHOLE head into my cups of water for a drink when she had a perfectly fine bowl right next to her.
She was such a lovely odd ball and I miss her so damn much.
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 7.26.57 PM.png

This is Lucy.
She passed in June of this year at 15 years 11 months old. She almost made it to be the 1-6. Let me say, I was NEVER a dog person.
I always preferred cats and I still do but Lucy made me realize how amazing dog companions can be. She was an anxious hot mess. But when she was stressed
she'd seek comfort from my mom and then me. If things were too chaotic and my mom wasn't nearby and her sights would lock on me.
I'd be her little light for the time being. She knew how to make you feel special with her goofy empty eyes, and dopey panicked smile.
Probably the most relatable pet I've ever had with her raging anxiety...something about that is comforting.
But, even when she got old and had back issues and hips issues she would always want to play.
I'd get her a toy for her birthday and christmas and without fail, no matter what, she would dig into that toy like it was the best thing ever.
I miss her barks when she'd get overly excited and her roughhousing where'd she'd push her whole ass little body into my side and look back at me like...what are you waiting for come get me.
Her little foot taps as you gave her butt scritches.
She was an amazing companion and her absence is so heavy at my home.

I miss all of my babies so much and I wanted to make this thread to honor them.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's wonderful when they come and it's hard to let them go.
Honoring your furry friends is a great thread idea! :thumbsupcat:
Thank you <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread