- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Was that sb you dislike tho?I’ve done that where I’ve accidentally called someone![]()
I don’t have the numbers of people I don’t likeWas that sb you dislike tho?
Great. I probably would have just tapped the phone with my nails to make it seem like an accident, then hang up@Tickita I am glad it said the number doesn’t exist lol
I mean I don’t dislike her particularly but I wanna forget about her lolI don’t have the numbers of people I don’t like
Ahh that’s understandable lolI mean I don’t dislike her particularly but I wanna forget about her lol
SameGreat. I probably would have just tapped the phone with my nails to make it seem like an accident, then hang up![]()
Exactly but I think she is abroad rnOhh thats even more awkward![]()
I didn’t block her but maybe I should idkOof. Awkward.
I've accidentally called discord friends, some I'm not even close enough with to be calling them, quite a few times because I'm clumsy even on my phone lol. Luckily it's no one I particularly dislike but those people are usually removed/blocked anyway.