My picture guides to nct (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If jisung gets taller than lucas...
ohh lucas will kill sm for not debutting him in nct dream... cause he was too tall
lmaoo honestly sm were just too scared to debut a 6 ft man and have him ride a hoverboard
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You cant tell me sm isnt pushing ten as a soloist
2 solo songs...
member of superm
solo dance within a 18 member group song [black on black]

I dont think johnny would do well solo if all serious as his rap parts never feel great to me personally

I think the soloist we will get from sm [without the member leaving] (in order)
{with a buy-able album}
Round 1: Ten Taeyong Mark and lucas <<< basically the superm line up {{lucas will just be 1 song though sm hypes him more as a model tbh}}
Round 2: Taeil Renjun Jaehyun Chenle [[i think renjun will get it first and everyone will be mad for chenle so sm will just give him one xD]]
Finale round: Jisung Doyoung
[[maybe jeno and jaemin depending at there ability to hold a solo song]]

I didnt add wayv as i dont think they will get them tbh after the nct china line gets them tbh
and sm seems to hate kun as he could been promoting as solo for ages lets be real
Yeah, again I'm not talking about Johnny as a solo artist per say, just saying that I think he has potential as a TV MC/personality like some of the suju members are at this point. I think Doyoung would be higher up on the list for a solo debut too they tend to give him a lot of collabs and station tracks.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
lmaoo honestly sm were just too scared to debut a 6 ft man and have him ride a hoverboard
i honnestly dont believe sm when they say he was 6ft when chewing gum happened
he would of been 16/17 during recording so still growing
i think he was maybe close and alot taller than members but not enough to not add him
he prob was prob muscly and sm cant legally ask a kid to change his physical appearance
so just decided to leave it
[or just didnt want him as a leader cause he is a goof]
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah, again I'm not talking about Johnny as a solo artist per say, just saying that I think he has potential as a TV MC/personality like some of the suju members are at this point. I think Doyoung would be higher up on the list for a solo debut too they tend to give him a lot of collabs and station tracks.
doyoung was a guess if im real xD i knew he be on there just added him to end cause i felt he didnt get pushed compared to some members

as china line high cause... china money
korean line is iffy cause they need popularity plus there own style
so i kinda guessed for 127 line [more dream fan]


also was considering not adding taeil
cause his popularity isnt great
and sm hates him xD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
also was considering not adding taeil
cause his popularity isnt great
and sm hates him xD
I don't mean this is a mean way but I often wonder why SM bothered adding him, he's the same age as the EXO maknae line which means that their enlistment is gonna overlap which I don't think is a good look, NCT already had an absolutely killer vocal line even without him, his visuals aren't that good plus they never make the effort to do anything with him so what was the point?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i honnestly dont believe sm when they say he was 6ft when chewing gum happened
he would of been 16/17 during recording so still growing
i think he was maybe close and alot taller than members but not enough to not add him
he prob was prob muscly and sm cant legally ask a kid to change his physical appearance
so just decided to leave it
[or just didnt want him as a leader cause he is a goof]
true but he was still tall and muscular and loud and that plus a hoverboard is scary to SM
give me Lucas leader lmaooooooo
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I been making guides just to have
to help new fans etc to learn members if they ever need help
do you think i need anything else?

it obv not super duper detailed as i try to avoid showing bias
etc
and i feel if you haven't got any patience to look into a group you shouldn't stan kinda thing

NCT LINE GUIDE.jpg

NCT unit GUIDE.jpg

BeFunky-collage (7).jpg

nct height guide (1).jpg
Great work! Well done
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't mean this is a mean way but I often wonder why SM bothered adding him, he's the same age as the EXO maknae line which means that their enlistment is gonna overlap which I don't think is a good look, NCT already had an absolutely killer vocal line even without him, his visuals aren't that good plus they never make the effort to do anything with him so what was the point?
I think some members of NCT are trainees sm didnt want to get rid of if im honest
Johnny doesnt bring anything to nct apart from he is american and speaks english
when u compare him to other western idols he doesnt match up
[mark nct, chan&felix straykids, Joshua&vernon svt etc]

I think it would of looked bad on sm if they dropped him due amount of pre debut work he did with sm

taeil is a good vocalist but he would of been better of debuting as soloist or not at all in sm
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think some members of NCT are trainees sm didnt want to get rid of if im honest
Johnny doesnt bring anything to nct apart from he is american and speaks english
when u compare him to other western idols he doesnt match up
[mark nct, chan&felix straykids, Joshua&vernon svt etc]

I think it would of looked bad on sm if they dropped him due amount of pre debut work he did with sm

taeil is a good vocalist but he would of been better of debuting as soloist or not at all in sm
I don't really agree with you about Johnny, someone at SM clearly saw SOMETHING in him because they had no problem letting go of the other SM Rookies like Lami and Koeun who there was a lot more hype around so I don't really think that's the reason he debuted with NCT.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't really agree with you about Johnny, someone at SM clearly saw SOMETHING in him because they had no problem letting go of the other SM Rookies like Lami and Koeun who there was a lot more hype around so I don't really think that's the reason he debuted with NCT.
some of the members in nct are in nct just due to previous/current idols putting a good word in for them

so we will never know
but he deffo had alot of other idol friends
as he did train with exo
what also makes me wonder why he also wasnt put in exo like you said with taeil
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread