my plan has worked successfully (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I asked my English teacher if we could stop doing these makeup days. I asked my mom if I should do it a couple weeks ago to which she said no bc I mean, I'm not the teacher, but I eventually got tired of it. I asked her on Thursday, and she said yes. one of the points I brought up was that these kids ask for a second day to work on it and she gave them Monday. they have 3 days in between thursday and Monday and they still had one period left that day plus three periods before English on Monday (today). they had plenty of time to do it. if I can finish it in one class period, sometimes two, they can surely finish it in 4 days. it's just an analysis of chapter 4.
plus she also had a kid say in class "I'm just gonna save the rest of this for monday" ....with at least 15 minutes left in class.
it's fairly simple bc most of these questions are from where she stopped and analyzed with us and brought our attention to while we were reading

1746458136296.png

1746458154309.png

1746458171944.png
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
it flopped ;-;
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread