- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
How are we feeling? I needed to use the new Kep1er gifs bc they're irresistible
DP: Bahiyyih and Hikaru from Kep1er
Sig: Heeseung from Enhypen, Xiaoting from Kep1er, Huening Kai from TXT
Profile Banner: Woodz Meme
Badges: Chaeryeong from Itzy Twice Seventeen Kang Daniel Eunbi from IZ*ONE/soloist Cravity
All credits to the owners of the gifs as well ^^ I tried to list the two I could find the names of in my sig
@WinterWonderland @Magician @badcrookshanks idk who else to tag that likes the people i have in my layout LOL
DP: Bahiyyih and Hikaru from Kep1er
Sig: Heeseung from Enhypen, Xiaoting from Kep1er, Huening Kai from TXT
Profile Banner: Woodz Meme
Badges: Chaeryeong from Itzy Twice Seventeen Kang Daniel Eunbi from IZ*ONE/soloist Cravity
All credits to the owners of the gifs as well ^^ I tried to list the two I could find the names of in my sig
@WinterWonderland @Magician @badcrookshanks idk who else to tag that likes the people i have in my layout LOL