- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
i will believe until u prove me wrongThanks for believing that![]()
i will believe until u prove me wrongThanks for believing that![]()
that'd be hard to doi will believe until u prove me wrong
thank you beckyughh i hate when that happens. everything will be okay though
i mix up our names too sometimes lolthank you becky
or am i becky?
wait no
oim sheral
I am Intrigued. Tell me what happened next, i'm waiting.I dont even have ONE thing to get it started
i went to my boyfriends house and then thats all u need to knowI am Intrigued. Tell me what happened next, i'm waiting.![]()
WAIT but no one asked for the project?i went to my boyfriends house and then thats all u need to know
she was busy with helping the other kids so I just got up and left... she probs wont notice I dont have it until we do the test run on fridayWAIT but no one asked for the project?
Good 4 ushe was busy with helping the other kids so I just got up and left... she probs wont notice I dont have it until we do the test run on friday